A Pocketmine-PM plugin originating from the iProtector area code.
Create and manage area’s
- Define cuboid area by tapping 2 positions
- create/delete/list area’s
- add area description
- whitelist players for the area
- tp to an area
- show area’s info at current position
Area enter/leave display messages can be configured as default to be off, visible for ops or on for everyone. The tp command now brings sender to top center area position, dropping without fall damage.
Set area flags true or false
- edit: protect area from building/breaking
- god: secure players in area with god mode
- touch: protect area from interaction with chests etc.
- msg: hide area enter/leave messages
- pass: block passage for non-whitelisted players
- perms: use player perms for event commands (experiment)
- drop: protect area from players dropping things
Default & world specific flags in config.yml
Add commands to area events
- assign commands to area events
enter, center or leave.
- add/edit/delete area event commands
- list area commands (ordered by event)
- change event of area commands
In v1.0.4-11 an experimental perms flag is added, using player permission rules to define command handling. This functionality may be subject to changes in the future:
!By default area event commands are still executed with op permission, by players, from the area; unless the new perms flag is true.