New version v2.1.3 Stenia and Thesmophoria is a sort of emergency release (more…)
The festival, Thesmophoria, was held during a month known as Pyanopsion (Puanepsion), in the lunisolar calendar of the Athenians. Since our calendar is solar, the month doesn’t exactly match, but Pyanopsion would be, more or less, October into November. In ancient Greece, this was the time of the fall planting of crops like barley and winter wheat.
As for the Festival plugin, while PMMP is a bit behind the official client updates, there was time to straighten out some issues and improve the current code. No big changes but plain debugging and mainingfull improvements. Enjoy!
- area messages
- some configs
- compass translations
Festival 2.0.0 is out now!
What started as a small plugin project to execute commands on a certain spot has now grown and matured into a powerfull multi functional plugin.
The flag protection functions on it self are very usefull and a good selling point, especially now the area Sphere shape, priority and y-scaling have extended the many possibilites to use Festival area’s.
On top of that, in the core of Festival from the beginning, the usage of area event commands has unlimited hidden powers when combined with creativity and all other favourite command driven plugins.
8/06/2019, poggit, almost 2000 downloads
Area event command examples
– Teleport area; on area enter or center event a teleport command. Can be used in combination with a destination area of Festival – /fe tp ‘areaname’. This is also usefull as a fall-screen.
– Reward area; on area enter, center or leave event a player gets items or is rewarded with the use of a command directing a economy or rewarding plugin
– Battle area or Game area; on area enter or center event a player can be prepared with other plugin enchantments or items and a command can start or prepare a third plugin Mini game.
– Lock in/out; on area enter event a command can set a flag of another area, ie. set the pass flag to lock an area and let nobody pass in or out.
Next update is available for testing at poggit(logged in)
Development version Festival 2.0.1
– mobs/animals flag Slappers remain
– GUI Festival menu area creation bug fixes
– Install improvement default data check
– Info improvements on usage and update
Latest testing fase of Festival 2
Example cube/sphere area’s & command events: https://xboxclips.com/G3NBOY/1a63e2ec-6bc8-4276-b275-47e720bb6d46/embed
Development version available at poggit: https://poggit.pmmp.io/ci/genboy/Festival/Festival
The Festival 2.0.0 development version is available on github https://github.com/genboy/Festival
Create a festival with this custom area events plugin for Pocketmine Server:
Manage area’s and run commmands attachted to area events.
( latest stable version 1.1.3 @ poggit https://poggit.pmmp.io/p/Festival )(more…)
Festival plugin update new features
- now 4 language translations: en/nl/es/pl
- new class ForceUTF8 for json encoding translations (v1.1.2 is skipped because translations did not work)
- new FlightControl option to disable flight flag
Almost ready at Poggit – download release from github
With a lot of issues going up and down the Festival plugin is reaching for puberty with a new FlightControl option to disable the flight flag and it’s default functions. Genboy has taken a deep breath and remembered himself; if another plugin is used for flight control (ie. WorldProtector, Worlds, PCFly, BlazinFly etc.) there should be no problem also using a Festival area to give or take the users flight abillity with it’s unique area event command functions.
Together with a good working translation system, encoding any type of json, and Espanol and Polskie languages added and many more to come in the future, the plugin will become much easier to use for server owners.(more…)